Friday 7 August 2015

Where to purchase hair products in Port Harcourt.



1. Eco styler gel. (N990)
2. Vital olive oil hair mayonnaise (N950)
3. Twinings Earl Grey. (N700)
4. Crème of nature Argan oil intensive conditioning treatment. (N1400)
5. Luster's S curl no drip moisturiser. (N2999).

I had almost emptied my deep conditioner so I had to rush down to the mall to purchase another. I went from one shopping mall to another in search of a deep conditioner but couldn't find. Then I eventually decided to go to SPAR. I bought the green tea there, but couldn't find other needed products.

Angrily, I walked out and decided to survey other shops in the mall. Someone directed me to Casabella. Menh you need to see me smiling when I entered Casabella and every thing I was searching for were all screaming..... "buy me" (lol).

If you are based in Port Harcourt and in search of where to buy good products, Casabella might just be the answer.

Casabella is located at Nnamdi Azikiwe Road (Besides Government House), Old GRA, Port Harcourt. Or call 08172012397 to confirm the availability of the products you want to purchase before going. 

Thanks for reading.

Love always, Martyna.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you.