Tuesday 11 August 2015

Wash day/ Green tea rinse.

1. Parted my hair into four sections and applied hot oil (shea butter and olive oil) to the scalp and length of my hair. Weaved each section into four braids after application. Covered hair with a heat cap until the next day

2. Shampooed my hair with warm water, using ORS hairepair invigorating shampoo (2x). Rinsed lastly wash with cold water.

3. Tea rinsed using green tea ( earl grey). I left the tea to brew overnight. Wrapped my hair with a towel for 30 minutes.

4. Deep conditioned with crème of nature intensive conditioning treatment and Vitale olive oil hair mayonnaise under my heat cap for 30 minutes.

5. After rinsing out the condtioner with cold water, I rinsed my hair with Apple Cider Vinegar before wrapping my hair with a T-shirt for 30 minutes.

6. I applied my leave-in conditioner and air dried my hair.

7. I applied moisturiser using Luster's Scurl the drip moisturiser to my hair the next day and sealed with olive oil and shea butter. I made sure I focused on my new growth. 


This is what my hair looks like the next day after applying the moisturiser and sealing.
In all, I am so happy with the result. Less breakage and tangles. My hair came out fluffy and smooth.
My hair felt soft and tangle free after rinsing with the green tea. And I guess that was what led to less shedding. This will definitely be a weekly regimen.


Shedded hair after moisturising and sealing.



Products used 

I will moisturise and seal nightly and try to keep up with scalp massage. I have been so lazy to do that.

Have in mind that Low manipulation is the key to having healthy hair. Always take care of your ends. They are the oldest part.

With love, Martyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you.