Tuesday 4 August 2015

Product review/ ORS HAIRepair Invigorating Shampoo


I have used a lot of ORS products in the past and present. My hair is becoming a lover of their product but this product gave my hair a different and better feel.

It is very difficult to find sulphate free shampoos in Port Harcourt but fortunately on that very day I went shopping for my hair products, I saw a sulphate free shampoo and I was like really? *Just a feeling though*. This has been a major problem for me because I have been left with no other options than to dilute my sulphate shampoos with water.

There was only 2 of this left in store and I was quick to grab them.

Price/ 1100 Naira  for each

The product says it is a sulphate free shampoo with rosemary and mint for dry hair and scalp. I guess that was why I was quick to grab it. (Any product for dry hair and scalp is my baby) *wink*.

Direction
Wet hair thoroughly. Apply to hair and work into a rich lather. Rinse hair and repeat shampoo, leaving on hair 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly and towel dry, condition.

My Review/ Steps 
I took a different step in applying mine. I did a hot oil treatment prior to washing with the shampoo so it didn't lather much. It's normal to feel so since it is not a sulphate based shampoo. But during my second wash I felt a minty sensation on my scalp. And I like the fact that it didn't dry out my hair Moisture. My hair felt so free and soft. I almost felt like combing my hair but I don't comb my hair when it's wet. My hair wouldn't like such malhandling. In all, it was a good shampoo and definitely a staple.

I followed up with conditioning my hair. I mixed my moisture deep condtioner and protein deep conditioner together. Time wasn't my friend so I couldn't do one at a time. I covered my hair as usual with a heat cap then rinsed after 30 minutes. My hair felt so soft and strong (balanced).

Lastly, when my hair was damp, I sprayed with ACV, wrapped my hair with a T-shirt to absorb excess water.

I am really aiming for a day when I will detangle my hair without any strand pulling off. But gradually with all my treatments, my hair gets better every wash day. Green tea is next in line. And as usual, I'll update you on how it went.

Thanks for reading.

Love always, Martyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you.