Monday 23 November 2015

Wash Day at 5 months Post relaxer

Good evening ladies.

How are you today?

I am so sorry this post is coming late. I was supposed to make an update since my wash day but I have been very busy. My hair was exactly 5 months post relaxer on 18th November 2015.

To start off, I prepooed using coconut oil mixed in my Inecto Pure Coconut Infusion Conditioner, covered my hair with a heat cap and slept off.

The next day, I detangled  my hair in smaller sections with my fingers then with a wide tooth comb and finally with a fine tooth comb. I twisted each detangled section before washing.

I washed my hair with Hawaiian silky hydrating shampoo, focusing on my scalp. I towel dried and wrap my hair with a towel for about 15 minutes.

I mixed egg (white and yolk) with olive oil and Vitale mayonnaise and applied on each section of my hair


The twist loosened a little after I washed my hair 

I covered my hair with a heat cap for about 1 hour (you don't have to stay that long but I was very busy so  I over stayed). 30 minutes is perfect for your hair to absorb all the goodies.

Next, I rinsed my hair with cool water and wrapped my hair with a T-shirt to absorb excess water.

I applied my leave-in conditioner and sealed with shea butter when my hair was damp


My hair after applying cantu shea butter leave-in conditioner and sealing with shea butter

This is the length of my hair presently.

I went straight to the salon after moisturising and sealing to roll my hair.

I bought this heat protectant for N1000. I applied on each section before rolling my hair

After rolling.
My hair didn't dry as expected because I was exhausted ☺

I finger combed and packed with a pony tail holder. I am sorry for the picture quality.

Long day but it was really worth it because my hair came out as expected. I am so happy with the result.

Thanks for reading,
Love always, Martyna.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you.