Sunday 1 November 2015

Product Review/ Luster's S-Curl "No Drip" Curl Activator & Moisturiser Formula

Happy new month.

We are almost at the end of the year. Just 60 more days to go. Have you achieved what you planned on achieving this year? We still have few days to go and with faith in God, nothing is impossible for him to do. So keep praying and keep believing.

I can be kind of blunt when it comes to reviewing products. The truth is when a product is a "no no" for me, I'm definitely going to give it a big NO. But never mind because such product can work for you.

Luster's S curl no drip moisturiser is a product that is hyped by most bloggers and vloggers and I accidentally came across this product at Casabella PH for #3000



This product pomisies that if used daily, it can eliminate frizz, condition, soften and strengthen your natural, curly or wavy hair style. It contains botanical conditioning agents including Argan oil and Olive oil, as well as vitamins that strengthen, eliminate breakage and gives your hair a natural healthy sheen. The special "No Drip" formular is absorbed into the hair-shaft to condition and strengthen your hair from the inside out and it is soothing to the scalp. Never leaves the hair with a greasy feel.

Direction: Hold bottle six(6) inches from hair, spray S-Curl Curl Activator & moisturiser evenly over the entire head, using finger-tips massage completely through hair, then style as desired. Use daily to maintain proper moisture balance

The ingredients are nice and that was one of the reasons I bought it. The second reason I got this product was because of the review.

My thoughts
It didn't work for my 4c kinky coarse hair and I actually bought this product about 4 months back and actually  just realising that I have a moisturiser I haven't used up.

People said the old formular worked for them but I didn't realise on time that the product have been changed and in actuality got bad review after the changes.

I do not understand the problem with most manufacturers, if a product is selling and has got good review, why change it?

I am not going to condemn this product totally because it worked for my mum's hair. My mum has a finer texture and I guessed that could be the reason it worked more on her hair

It is still a good try because few people still admitted that it still works. But for me? NO.

Thanks for reading.

Love always, Martyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you.