Thursday 16 July 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW/ ORGANICS BY AFRICA'S BEST- CHOLESTEROL TEA-TREE OIL.


Revitalises, Strengthens and Deep conditions

Product Review
Organics by Africa's best Cholesterol Tea-tree oil is enriched with Natural Herbal Extracts, Botanicals and Protein to help repair and revitalise damaged, dry, over processed hair. Used as a rinse out/or leave-in therapy, it delivers superior conditioning and moisture to strengthen hair and help return it to a healthy, manageable, soft state.

Rinse-Out Treatment Direction: After shampooing, massage a generous amount of Cholesterol Tea-Tree oil conditioner evenly into hair from roots to ends. For extra conditioning, cover hair with a plastic cap for 10 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water and style as desired. For maximum conditioning, after rinsing, apply about a quarter size amount, distributing all over hair. Gently comb through with a WIDE TOOTH COMB. Do not rinse.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Polyquatenium-37 : They neutralise the negative charges of most shampoos and relaxers and help haor lie flat. It is useful on hair exposed to high alkalinity Relaxers to decrease damage to hair. They bond ionically to hair and provide conditioning benefits to ease combing, elasticity and shine.

Polypropylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate: Used as an emollient, works by preventing water loss.

Propylene Glycol: Attracts water and functions as a moisturiser

Glycerin: it is a humectant, it acts by pulling moisture into the hair and retaining it.

Cetyl Alcohol and Stearly Alcohol: They are fatty alcohols. They add moisture by drawing water to the hair.

Stearalkonium Chloride: it is an antistatic ingredients in hair product. It increases luster and improves the condition of wet or dry hair, serving to detangle hair.

Dicetyldimonium Chloride: Smooths hair

Other ingredients are found in this conditioner. But these ones I listed above are of interest to me.

My Review
There are lots of products out there that promises to do lots of things and at the end, it will just be a waste of money. When buying any product, ensure you read through the ingredient. The ingredients above are found in cholesterol tea-tree oil and this leave-in conditioner is very helpful to my hair. Polyquatenium -37 is the second ingredient after water and it is very necessary for chemically treated hair and so are the others. I have been using this leave-in conditioner since I started my hair journey and I've not found a replacement for now in port harcourt.

I use it every other day as a moisturiser (I ran out moisturiser). But firstly I spray my hair with water before applying and then sealing with an olive oil. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable.



I also use it as a deep conditioner but definitely with a plastic cap for effective result.

Will I repurchase? Yes, Yes and Yes.

Thanks for reading.

Love always, Martyna.


4 comments:

  1. I agree with u on that, I use it as a deep conditioner. Moisturiser, and leave in conditioner. I add oils to it and use it as a prepoo. With that product I maintain 100% length retention 0 breakage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I also love the it. I often mix it with Shea butter and coconut oil as deep conditioner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I also love it. I often mix it with Shea butter and coconut oil as deep conditioner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you.