Saturday 10 October 2015

Product Review/ Inecto Pure Coconut Moisture Infusion Conditioner



Hello ladies,
How's the weekend going?

I am reviewing a product I have been using for quite some time now but I had to try using it in various ways to see how best it worked for my hair

Coconut oil is a detangler, it reduces frizz, conditions hair, infact there are so many benefits of using coconut oil. Coconut oil is a girls best friend during bad hair days. So when I saw this conditioner while shopping, I said to myself. Why not give it a try?

I decided to co-wash my hair but this time, I did it on dry hair and I could feel my fingers sliding through my hair easily. I detangled my hair with ease. I'll give it a 10/10 when it comes to detangling.

The moisture didn't last for the whole week. My hair felt dry after the second day. I would prefer using it during midweeks from an extra moisture.

My hair have been tangling so much this period because of undergrowth. My hair is 3 months post relaxer and I have been spending much time dealing with tangles but this conditioner has helped alot.

Most times I mix this conditioner with Crème of nature intensive conditioning treatment for an added benefit. Crème of nature intensive conditioning treatment is a deep conditioner and mixing both of them gave a perfect mixture.

I have been cowashing my hair more frequently because I noticed my hair gets dry so fast. I co-wash every week, shampoo with a sulphate free shampoo every month, and clarify every 6 to 8 weeks

In all, this conditioner is a keeper.

Thanks for reading.

Love always, Martyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you.