Tuesday 13 October 2015

Product Review/ AtOne with nature silky Texture Mousse





When your hair needs an extra care,you'll go all the way to search for a product that would help and the problem is that, you'll never stop searching until you find what works for you. And that was what led me to buying this product.

I was suffering from severe hair breakage back in 2014 and then, I was serving in Akure and I couldn't find a supermarket that sells hair product. Whenever I find myself in such situation, I read through and buy.

I purchased this product for N700

The product says;
It is an alcohol-free botanically based formular that gives hair natural body and soft control.

So light it just slides on. Styles can be created with ease. It protects hair from thermal styling damage and contains paba-free sunscreen.

Direction;
Apply to damp hair, work through and style as desired. You can wrap, blow dry or roller set. To reactivate, mist hair lightly with water.

The product also claims to contain plant Extracts and Moroccan Argan oil and it helps detangles and repair hair.

My thoughts;
Because this product contains hydrolyzed keratin as one of its major ingredient, it helped curb breakage. And I loved this product for that.

It doesn't hold style and it works more on damp hair.

I use this product when my hair is 80% dry. Then allow my hair to air dry before applying my leave-in conditioner, and seal with oil.

The problem with relaxed hair is breakage and you have to try every possible means to deal with the problem because if you ignore this problem, you will always be stuck in one lenght hair.

Thanks for reading.

Love always, Martyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you.