Tuesday 9 June 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW: AtOne with nature conditioner




Hi sweeties, I have been really busy. Hence, I've not been frequent with my update. I promise to update frequently.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Cyclomethicone, (and) Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyl Dimethyl Para, Polysorbate 20, Mineral oil, Emulsifying Wax, Peg-40 Castor oil, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Magnesium Citrate, Polyquatemium-7, Extracts of: (Chamomile, White Nettle, Pine Cane, Lappa, Rosemary, Ivy, Arnica, Watercross, Garlic, Calendula, Linden, Cornflower, Matricaria, Hypericum, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinly Urea, Simethicone.

Direction:
Apply to clean dry hair after shampooing, leave for 3-5 minutes, rinse thoroughly. For a more intensive treatment, leave on for 10-20 minutes depending upon hair condition and texture.

The conditional claims to restore moisture balance, revives dry hair, assists with the reconstruction of damaged or weakened areas inside and along the outer hair shaft.
And the natural emollients and botanical extracts leave the hair with elasticity, body and shine.

I used this conditioner for almost 2 months
after I shampoo or after I cowash my hair. For extra conditioning, I cover my hair with a plastic cap for 30 minutes before rinsing.

The smell isn't dat bad. And I got
the 235ml (8 Fl. Oz.) for N400 in Akure. It works in giving my hair extra moisture and controls breakage and shedding. I really liked this conditioner. But I can't find it here in Port harcourt (so sad).

Have you used this conditioner?
Did it work for you?
We would really love to hear from you.

Martyna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you.