Saturday 18 October 2014

HAIR TIPS: MY WEEKLY REGIMEN

Hi sweeties... how are you?

Like I said in my last post, I started my hair regimen around November, 2013. So its been 11 months and my hair has really improved not just in length but in health. I will be sharing
with you what I do most weekends.

* I cowash my hair in between week days and wash with a sulphate free shampoo every week. I also wash with a sulphate shampoo every 6 - 8 weeks to remove build up.

* I deep condition my hair every week alternating between a protein conditioner and a moisture conditioner or i mix both conditioners and let the conditioner sit on my hair for minimum of 30 minutes.

* I rinse out the conditioner with cold water and then dry with a t - shirt. When damp, I moisturise and then seal with olive oil.

* Every other day, I just moisturise and seal and when my hair feels dry or tangled, I just detangle with my fingers. My hair has really thanked me for this.

And please, keep in mind:
*Relax your hair every 8 to 12 weeks or more.

*Follow the directions on the relaxer and do not allow relaxer to sit on your hair more than required.

*Do not comb your hair every day. You can use a soft brittle brush to just brush it down or simple use your fingers to detangle.


I hope this was informative.

With love, Martyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you.