Sunday 6 September 2015

Product review/ Crème of nature intensive conditioning treatment


Price/ N1400

From the product: strengthens, imparts moisture and prevents hair breakage

Direction: After shampooing apply a generous amount to hair and comb generously for even distribution. Place a plastic cap over hair and sit under a warm hooded dryer for 10 -15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

Ingredients
1. Water

2. Glycerin : it is a humectant, it pulls moisture into the hair and retains it.

3. Cetearyl Alcohol and Cetyl Alcohol are fatty alcohols. They are used as emulsifiers (mixes oil and water in hair product so the oil doesn't separate from other ingredients. They add moisture by drawing water to the hair.

4. Dicetyldimonium Chloride: Smooths hair

5. Polyquatenium -37 are polymers that provides conditioning benefits.

The first six ingredients are what you and I should be looking for in a conditioner. The product also contains;

Behentrimonium methosulfate: a detangler

Hydrolyzed wheat protein: richer in fattys acids and makes hair shiner and easier to manage. Most people seem to find a  little problem with this product because of the protein and since this is a moisture deep condtioner, it should work more in softening hair. If you want to mix protein with this product you might want to consider adding little expecially if you are protein sensitive.

There are other good ingredients like olive oil, honey, Propylene Glycol, kernel oil etc.

My review:
The ingredients stole my heart. And a lot of good reviews online so it was worth the try. On my first use, I noticed that it was sticked my hair together which I've not noticed in my other conditioners. I had a little problem with it at first but was patient enough to let it dry. I used a plastic cap to cover my hair for 30 minutes and rinsed out. I was very comfortable with the result.

Pros
● It's cheap
● Softens hair
● Adds shine

Cons
● It doesn't smell nice
● It's too thick and would be preferable in cup because it always hard to come out.

Will I repurchase? Sure

Love always, Martyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear from you.